“Where two or three are gathered, I am there among them.” Jesus promises us.
We love the variety of small groups who meet for study, conversation and prayer, music, shared meals and service. Check out our calendar for schedules or call 715.526.3329 for more details. You are always welcome to join us!
- Monthly we host Hot Topics Happy Hour — watch the calendar for our next gathering!
- Our Vocal and Bell Choirs provide small group spaces for those with musical interests. Rehearsals are Tuesday evenings (Sept – May): Bells @ 5:30, Choir @ 7:00.
- Presbyterian Women‘s bible study meets each month (September-May).
- Men’s Breakfast meet the second Saturdays at 8:00 for conversation and good food. Gatherings are open to anyone seeking to learn from scripture and from each other.
- We sponsor Family Events throughout the year like rafting, tours of local places of interest, Escape Rooms, and trips to learn about the local Native American tribes and customs.
- Our Adult Bible Study classes are scheduled throughout the year on a variety of topics.
- Confirmation for older elementary and youth meets throughout the year and includes study, mission trips, service projects, worship and conversation with parents and others. Our goal is for our young people to finish confirmation feeling prepared to make their own faithful decisions in a world full of opportunities.